Does your business have a Chief Operating Officer?
Your business growth may stall without that person to oversee daily operations
A vCOO brings a strong understanding of how to run a business and aligns your business operations with your goals. That fresh set of eyes can have a huge positive impact on your business.
A Fractional COO, or vCOO, will give you insight from an independent professional who leverages their experience to help you take the next step on your growth journey.
The vCOO focuses on the day to day operational side of the business, leaving you to focus on the overall, big-picture. transparency and manageability.
What We Do for You:
- Undertake an assessment of your operations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop an effective strategic plan to align operations with your broader business goals
- Work with you and your team to adjust your processes – we leverage our experience in many industries to recommend best practice
- Review your supply chain processes, your inventory holdings and mix as well as your logistics channels
- Provide a review of your people and potential gaps so you can plan for future recruitment – this is critical in today’s economy and is a key foundation towards stability
- Business Transformation as you go through organizations and structural changes
- Risk management and mitigation by identifying the threats to your business
- Develop metrics and reporting tools to assess ongoing performance and improvements
- Drive employee engagement, operational efficiency, and profitability
- Build a plan for continuity and a clean exit once engagement is completed